Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Material room - Texturing - Shaders - TUTORIAL

JIMMYJOHN opened this issue on Apr 09, 2015 ยท 40 posts

bagginsbill posted Sat, 11 April 2015 at 3:55 PM

What reaction are we talking about? I last wrote to you that I was out of town on business and in constant meetings, and that I'd get back to you. When I'm working with this client on site, we have a very large team, chiefly there to speak to and listen to me from 8 AM to 8 PM so there's almost no time for me to pay any attention to Poser. On top of that I have no Poser with me on these trips.

I anticipated returning home Thursday night. But thunderstorms and tornadoes in the midwest (where I was) caused cancellations, and I had to find a hotel room at 2 AM. Since hundreds of people were prevented from flying, the next day resulted in my traveling for 14 hours in order to get home, instead of the 3 hours it usually takes.

During this trip I made a few comments from my iPad but I could not type anything complicated and had no access to Poser since last Sunday.

Meanwhile I'm home now but completely exhausted. As I said, I'll get back to you on your latest question.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)