Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FYI I'm going to go away for a while.

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 23, 2015 · 44 posts

Netherworks posted Fri, 24 April 2015 at 4:47 AM

Doubt anyone will cry over it, but I tend to come here less and less.  I used to stop by frequently and even though I didn't post all the time, I did lurk the forums and browse the store.  However, every time there's a forum change I have to come up with overrides, the categories are all but gone in freestuff and the marketplaces.  I don't know how anyone can find anything.  In fact, in Firefox I can see product thumbnails but no images on the product pages themselves.  Now, I do run a pretty tight ship with regards to blocking scripting and so forth but even relaxing everything up, I have to view the marketplace with IE, which I barely use.

I hope this is taken as being constructive in the hope that things change for the better here, in the future.  And yes, I do tend to hang elsewhere, but I enjoy visiting all the Poser places, at least from time to time.  As a visitor and guest, I'd like to see a Renderosity that is changed for the better, not changed just to change things, which is what it feels like has been happening (to me).