Forum: Community Center

Subject: character identification request

autprimus opened this issue on Apr 23, 2015 · 12 posts

autprimus posted Fri, 24 April 2015 at 9:30 PM

Thanks for the links. I cannot paste anything here currently which was not the case earlier, as it just makes all text disappear. So I will just try work around that. The promo is for Justmel's Mels Mythical Places Lights, The character is leaning against a wall with blonde braided hair on the main product page and is used for the face on #s 1,2,3 & 5 of the promo thumbs. Open thumb 5 and the character is the large central character shown, along with the top row etc.

Here is why the characters shown in the suggested links do not seem to be the one I am looking for: Delilah (perhaps the closest)- mouth too small. Jawline too small also. Kalia- eyes too small. Lorna- lacks square lower jaw, eyes again seem too small to me. Kahina-same as Lorna and the mouth seems wrong, especially the upper lip.

Perhaps it is just the poses in the particular renders, I would be delighted to be wrong, and just find the correct character, I wrote to Seven hoping she might identify it as one of hers.  The vendor who used it didn't indicate any personal morph work on the character, so I'm hoping the original character creator might recognize it. All effort is greatly appreciated. I didn't think this would be this hard to solve.