Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FYI I'm going to go away for a while.

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 23, 2015 · 44 posts

Glitterati3D posted Sat, 25 April 2015 at 12:57 PM

Rendo is Poser Cental. The biggest site for Poser users. Want it buried? You might as well just kill off the Poser community.  Instead of showing support you guys are doing the opposite. You are "splitting" the community better than Daz ever could lol. Great Job. Support what you have, don't abandon it. But sure, run to Hivewire with less than 2000 members, or Rdna with less than half the traffic. Or CP if you want solitude....go ahead and split the community:) It's bad enough SM is in turmoil, now you want it's community to be in the same boat. Nice.....You are your own worst enemy lol. I for one will wait out the storm because I know these situations are only temporary.

Maybe this post should be directed to the powers that be. Because part of it makes sense. This site has been the top Poser site for a long time, that we can agree on.

But at the same time if the top contributors to it are leaving, staying on top is not in the equation.

I could not even get to the site at all the other day, it simply was not there.

I can understand where Zev is coming from, but I also understand why many of the top contributors to the forums are backing away.

The powers be made the choices that put this into motion. So go ahead and blame others for reacting to it.

Someone is choosing not to address the concerns, and it is not the visitors.

Now THIS is hysterical.  RO isn't Poser central.  Not since they refused Poser figures in their store and became DAZToo. Renderosity wants to be DAZToo so desperately, they don't even allow POSER users a safe haven away from the abuse heaped on them by the DAZGang in their own titled forum.

ROFLMAO.  Poor Renderosity.  Reaping the rewards of their choices and blaming the customers.

Sure fire winning strategy.