Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: FYI I'm going to go away for a while.

bagginsbill opened this issue on Apr 23, 2015 ยท 44 posts

structure posted Sun, 26 April 2015 at 2:51 AM Forum Coordinator

Supposedly, "the powers that be" are addressing the forum problems. So far I have seen no evidence of this, and therein lies the problem. I have seen admin claiming that "we are working on it", "we think you will love the new changes." but so far, all we have seen is promises with no ETA on the resolution of these issues. So much vaporware.

Without the community that they obviously care so little about, Renderosity will become another buried in the dirt site that gets little or occasional traffic. The fact that people are leaving, and those people made others want to participate in the community while leaving the negative forces to run rampant and decimate the forum, says much about the priorities of the management.The days when one could point to 'Rosity as a good marketplace, a good place to learn,, and / or a good site for freebies are long since gone. There used to be daily posts in the poser python scripting forum, now you might get one a week if you are lucky. That is just one example of the how the forum and the lack of interest displayed by the management, are affecting what used to be a good place to hang out and learn.

Continued complaints have been actively ignored for such a long time that people have begun to move to other forums. The question now is, even if the promised "fixes" actually materialise, will it be a case of "shutting the stable door after the horses have bolted"?

Locked Out