Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Scarlet - Is it time to jump the V4 ship?

hornet3d opened this issue on May 16, 2015 ยท 532 posts

shvrdavid posted Sun, 17 May 2015 at 12:33 PM

I have the figure, and it is far more than a weight map issue. It is not going to be easy to fix because it is a compounding issue starting with the mesh, then the weight mapping (or lack there of) and then the asymmetrical jcms that are all over the place to correct all the issues under it. If there was no QC before it was released, there is no reason to fix it either.

While it may not look like a bad figure at first, it is... Don't get me wrong, it could have been a good one, but it is far from it in its present state. First impressions are everything, and this is a freaking disaster. I would not even send this to a beta tester let alone have the balls to put it in a store.

Here are some screen shots, limits are on. This is the default character and just issues on the right side. Keep in mind that the issues are different on the left side and I am not going to even bother posting those.

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image9.jpg

I could do a few hundred more screen shots of crushing meshes and comparisons to the differences between the left and right side, but I will just stop.

If this is 6 years work, I don't know what to tell you. Someone needs a new line of work.

What I can tell you, is that anyone that buys this is not going to be happy. Part of the plus of Poser is doing renders that don;t need post work, and this Figure needs post work before you even load it.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->