Forum: Bryce

Subject: An idea we may want to consider

karl.garnham1 opened this issue on May 16, 2015 ยท 37 posts

karl.garnham1 posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 1:09 PM

Hi Guys

I am sorry for late reply not been feeling well at all but I am feeling a bit better now. I agree with Agent Smith it is a big ask of all artists to trust one person so My view is it should be someone from Renderosity in Charge and another thing to take into account is it is probably a good idea to copyright peoples work in it. Making a PDF Does sound like an good option and maybe instead of printing the book Renderosity Joins iBooks and Amazon Kindle and publish with them so people can buy for their devices. The only trouble with that though is it is a very slow process and not guaranteed to actually make an awful lot of money(because its not quaility its quantity that sells). I also think maybe Making Tutorials for the book would provide a good purchase as well. The Amount of People that we would have put their work in the book well its really up to the people who work with Bryce because it is their work so they would need to approve But I know a couple of people who might. Maybe this is a Subject that needs a lot of thought Star Wars and stuff like that would not be allowed due to copyright problems and the artists would need to make sure there work is copyrighted. And a Title is need also This is really interesting.

I would give my work for definite.

Thanks for your replies Guys

Karl