Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser women's legs

Dasilva opened this issue on May 27, 2015 · 94 posts

hornet3d posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 10:26 AM

aloud on my forum

uuuuhhh....this isn't your forum.  This is a public forum and folks can post whatever they like as long it's within the framework of allowed images as defined by the forum rules.  By being so adamant about what you want to see you're really just asking for it.  I know I'm not the only one who takes a childish and immature delight in pushing peoples buttons.

I thought the same thing but then I don't really see the point of the thread anyway, whats wrong with the gallery.  I also tried to delete a post I made in another thread by this poster as I really do not want to be associated with this forum user anymore.  To think I use to find the Poser forum both entertaining and useful. Anyway not interested in this or any related thread, so I will opt out and use the ignore button.  

Have fun. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.