Forum: Carrara

Subject: Headwax finally banned at Daz Forum? Carrara challenge image anyway :)

headwax. opened this issue on May 09, 2015 · 29 posts

evilproducer posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 10:40 AM

First off, let me clarify that this post is not meant as an attack on Stan, but rather to clear up a misperception he seems to have. However, I will not pull any punches or gloss over my opinions about his opinions- if that makes sense.... Stan is a talented artist and I wish him the best, but let's face it, he makes Eyor from Winnie the Pooh sound like Tigger.

Stan, it wasn't I that got your alt-accounts banned as I never reported them if that's what you are insinuating. You started posting your same old stuff in the same old language that made people suspicious. I merely asked if it was you, and it was actually meant to be just a joke. How was I to know for sure?

Post: Mark my words, I'm right about blah, blah, blah. You'll see, I've been right all these other blah, blah, times.

My response: Stan, is that you? ;-)

I do concede that me jokingly asking if that was you could have drawn attention to you alias, however, you practically shouted your identity from the rooftops with the content of your posts and responses. I had a couple people ask me via PM if I thought it was you before I even read the posts of one of your aliases. If other forum members became suspicious, don't you think it would follow that the mods would become suspicious on their own?

Again, I never reported you, although I did joke about your identity, which I concede could have alerted the mods to your alias. I do think you are a good artist, I never wanted you banned, and I did and do think that while many of your posts were a value to the forum and Carrara community, there were also many that were detrimental and full of B.S. Sorry, no other way to put it.