Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: topless under age alien?

SoulTaker opened this issue on Jun 08, 2015 ยท 50 posts

pikesPit posted Mon, 08 June 2015 at 6:26 PM

Boni,

I'm not questioning the TOS, and I perfectly understand the reason for them, from a "professional" POV.
I also don't want to talk about "prudishness" of any persons or companies in particular.

I just wanted to make people think about the way our society, as a whole, is heading.
Every chain is cast with the first link, so they say.
And self-censoring is definitely a first link, because it starts in your head. And then goes forth, until you're a perfectly docile, controllable subject for whoever controls the prevalent "public opinion".

I agree this might be kind of OT here, but couldn't it be some food for thought too:

When is an alien considered "underage", and which anatomical features qualify him as an adult specimen?
Then, define "Alien". How old can aliens get, and when do they reach adulthood? What's their equivalent to homo sapiens's "Age Of Consent"?
Etc.

I especially stress this because in so many other aspects, I often heard the arguments "but this is all Fantasy" and "artistic license". Obviously, these are ignored as soon as it comes to "taboo" matters, like "underage".

Or nudity!
Would you tag a "nudity" flag to a render of a dog, or the afore-mentioned ape, to a render of any of these?
Why not?
They're mammals, they don't wear clothing, and their genitals are clearly visible!

Again, I'm not questioning the TOS, and I won't argue about either the TOS, or your opinion /decision. I accept it.
I just wanted to bring up some stuff to think about.

Regards,

Peter

EDIT: @ primorge, Boni: crosspost, sorry.