Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

Glitterati3D posted Tue, 23 June 2015 at 10:45 AM

No poser support or DSON. In the forums one member spoke of trying to make a Cr2. I suspect they will eventually make DSON files, but looking at the forums there is a lot of grumbling about the possible quick end of G2 support. 

To even attempt a DSON version would require Poser support industry standard dual quaternion skinning, which is how Genesis 3 is rigged. Note that is just one of the things blocking a DSON version, though it is the most obvious. 

So let me see if I have this right...... On multiple POSER forums, in POSER wishlist discussions, you BEGGED for native DSON in Poser, all the while knowing that the next version of the DAZ figures were not DSON compatible?

Yet, no one should question your sincerity?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I asked for it once, no begging involved, and I said it would save me a ton of time, it will. And knowing Genesis 3 Female wouldn't work without an update to Poser does not invalidate the request because, presumably, Poser is still being developed. I couldn't ask for Dual Quaternion Skinning support then, but I can now. 

ROFL, lots of us visit multiple Poser forums.  We know this claim to be untrue. But that's OK.  Just shows your true colors.