Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis 3 released

Medzinatar opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 46 posts

RawArt posted Tue, 23 June 2015 at 1:00 PM

It is hard sometimes to keep up with the new figures...for my creatures Genesis 1 was the best figure since it could more easily become male of female.

But that said, I really dig that DAZ is on the ball and trying to keep up with the new technologies to make sure our market has the best possible figures by industry standards.

As for things being compatible...we have to remember that this figure is used in d/s, and it is not like in the old days of poser where there were so many problems trying to get items for one figure to fit on another figure. The auto-fit in d/s makes it so that so much of the old catalog still works decently on a new figure. I am sure no one would expect things to work 100% perfect on the new figure, but the fact they work decently at all is an amazing thing.

Say what people want about daz and d/s, they are definitley dedicated to make sure we the customer have the tools we need to not only be stuck with hobby level products, if we work with it, we can build to industry standard levels. So DAZ deserves alot of credit for that.

Plus....this figure works so nice, and is the best looking figure right out of the box that has ever been made.

Rawn