Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 332 posts

DalekSupreme posted Tue, 23 June 2015 at 7:55 PM

As a Poser user I was stupid enough to start this V7 discussion in the "poser" thread as I thought stupidly that V7 not being Poser compatible was relevant to Poser Users like me... how stupid.

Obviously as she is not Poser compatible it is obvious that this belongs in the Daz Studio Thread as she is Studio compatible and Obviously that is completely obvious that users of Poser should obviously not discuss or mention a Daz product in a Poser thread and it was stupid to assume otherwise.

Please can all users of Poser therefore stop talking about V4 as clearly despite her being Poser compatible she is a Daz product and you are stupid to mention her there obviously, unless in a purely Poser context.

Obviously I had no idea that in my stupid naivety things had declined into partizan Poser and Studio camps that don't talk any more except to point and sneer about where a discussion should take place rather than the topic, so that the minutiae of having a discussion in the Poser thread about a brand new Daz product that is now revealed to be for the first time Daz only compatible was stupid obviously, and belonged as a discussion for Poser users about a Daz product obviously in the Daz Thread, but now I know better than to try.

So lets fight about something worthwhile.

I would now like both Poser and Daz camps to consider which end of a boiled egg to open, and which way round a toilet roll should be new sheets out to the room or to the wall, and then ignore the topic and discuss which thread that should be in? top/bottom/in/out.