Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

DalekSupreme posted Wed, 24 June 2015 at 12:23 AM

Sorry, but your post just reeks of sour grapes. I'm sure if Poser had all this stuff and DS didn't you'd be telling us that SM is just running a business not that they're an evil empire. 

I'm not sour grapes my friend. Its business. LOL! Why does concern for the hobby indicate that Daz is an evil empire? Whoo look out Apple is going to get you! When a firm follows commercial logic it does what Daz does. Whoo hoo I'm quaking in my boots. Does not mean I like McDonalds or wall mart. Poser was doing it in the past before Studio when it was the only game in town. It was then great when we could use studio as well as poser for the same content it was called called "competition" back in the day.

When you can only buy one source for content... does it really matter if it is in an industry standard in a content free zone? Let me just pop off to all the other stores you mention and buy V7 a new blouse. What I can't? Damn! a Monopoly is not based on Standards, it is based on what you can buy where. Of course V7 will work in Maya. Do you need to buy Daz Studio Maya exporter? Can you go to Maya to buy an new hat for M7?

I don't see the point in getting all dramatic when someone points out that Daz is a company... and it may not be altruistic and it may... shock horror... see us as a pile of cash who will rush to buy another pretty pixel girl... again and again and again.