Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

DalekSupreme posted Wed, 24 June 2015 at 1:37 AM

Almost every post you made up till reverting to full on passive aggressive mode had very strong anti DAZ sentiment.

But that's okay no one is forcing you to like it. And as I have said many times there is room for both in this market segment, but SM needs to start carrying some of the weight in staying relevant.

Just relax, take a breath. Throw V4 into a temple or something :)

Clearly the Phrase I used about not preferring one software over another was meaningless, clearly the arguments about Poser or SM not being better than Daz were anti Daz studio. Can people not even conceptually grasp the difference between the corporate entity that is Daz and SM and the programs they produce. 

This forum is so defensive about anything that even implies that DAZ is not surrounded by a Halo that meaningful conversation goes out of the window just because people don't think corporate Daz is wonderful is lost in the red mist! Yes SM is no better! read that again! I have said it before!

Both companies are no better than the other.

Please read the following Studio is a good product, so Is Poser. One is no better than the other! Sacrilege! 

How very sad.