Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 332 posts

DalekSupreme posted Wed, 24 June 2015 at 1:57 AM

It doesn't make someone a bully just because they don't agree with you.

Discussion fails when one side decides that insulting the opposing side rather then addressing the issue is the most relevant course of action. Usually this happens when someone feels cornered or that there point of view isn't being heard. Or if they feel that they are losing the argument.

Just to refresh what was your point?

It seemed to be something like "oh no not another con from those greedy Daz people"? Maybe I have misread you.

Quite, can you point out when I was personally insulting to you and said you were being aggressive and hysterical? Please do, go on point it out.

Yep that was my point. Can you not get that? Sorry. Let me try again.

Corporately DAZ are following a very sensible policy of maximising profit by upgrading their product very regularly to encourage people to buy new product and spend more money. In my "opinion" the end result in the render is not huge over V4. Both look very good in Both poser and Studio. DAZ is greedy... it is a business. The boss of DAZ is not in it for the karma.

The fact that she is only Studio compatible means that you can only use her if you have studio. That means DAZ wants us to move to Studio. Of course it does... its corporate greed. And its yet another figure to get you to spend your money on when V6 was just gaining traction leaving vendors and content creators high and dry. Yea its the DAZ business model. No more content for V6 on to V7. It's business... is it not nice and all flowers and roses.

That is interesting to POSER users. I was not bashing DAZ over Smith Micro. Its corporate greed. Its business.

Should I run up the flag and say Yippee I get to spend more money! Does anyone?

This thread started in the POSER forum. A moderator moved it to this DAZ forum because some POSER user started screaming abut discussing DAZ only content in the POSER forum. Really? Sheesh.

It came here and the defensive guard came out. "He's criticising the sacred cow shame on him."

Now please Aggressive? Hysterical? Really?