Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

Razor42 posted Wed, 24 June 2015 at 2:23 AM

Wow, okay you still are labouring under a few misconceptions.

DAZ3D wants Poser users to use Genesis natively in Poser, it's actually in their interest to keep them on board, but not when they need to do all the heavy lifting and bear all the cost of implementation. DAZ3D sells content!

Victoria 7 isn't DS only, Poser just doesn't support the tech required to run the newest generation of figures produced by DAZ3D and SM are not willing at this point to address the issue. Which is an SM issue not DAZ3D

––––––––––––––––––

DAZ3D made Genesis 1 - DAZ3D offered to help SM making it native - SM said go to hell we don't need your stanking Genewhatsis - DAZ makes DSON importers at there cost so Poser user can access the content if they choose to

DAZ3D made Genesis 2 - DAZ3D offered to help SM making it native - SM said go to hell we don't need your stanking Genewhatsis 2 - DAZ makes DSON importers at there cost so Poser user can access the content if they choose to

DAZ3D makes Genesis 3 - Says you know what if SM wants to have Genesis 3 they need to update their platform.

How is that greedy, monopolistic or forcing Poser users to do anything? DAZ released two version of Genesis and bent over backwards to give access to Poser users for all of the content made for it. What did SM do to aid this? Seems like they said this is great DAZ3D can bear all of the cost of implementation and Poser will benefit from the content. Happy days!

In these forums the "sacred cow" is quite definitely Poser. I dared mention one time how it would be good if the next version of Poser would have native DSON support I was chased out of town with pitchforks. I can post the long list of personal insults that were leveled at me for mentioning this simple request, if you would like to see.

Also I never said you were aggressive I said you were behaving passive aggressively there is a large difference. As far as hysterical you mentioned Hitler in an attempt to try to close the thread, is that an example of rational behaviour?

"So V7 is a con at worst, a cash grab at best, DAZ3D is an evil corporate empire looking to squeeze out competition and bleed hobbyists dry. " Pls, You have been lurking in Rendo Poser forums too long my friend.