Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 332 posts

DalekSupreme posted Wed, 24 June 2015 at 5:31 AM

Lol, low hanging fruit, swaying in the wind that's all ;)

Sooner or later it's going to hit the ground.

I prefer to keep mine in my trousers rather that swinging it about. But each to their own. How sad. As you have missed the point completely my flaming friend I will leave you to your specious argument of inestimable irrelevance.

I will not stoop to your level blaming everybody else for your inability to follow a simple line of reasoning, and a basic incomprehension of a rational line of thought.

You are clearly a genius of rare distinction with an ability to firmly grasp the wrong end of a stick and thrust it firmly into a smoking pile of rare facetious twaddle that you willingly regurgitate fluently. You are unfortunately not worth the effort of discourse as you would only take a counter argument for the sake of petty enjoyment. Rather than stretch your mind with rational thought.

Your arrogant shouting at anybody or anything that you take a fancy to shouting at is undermined by the basic fact you don't comprehend the debate. Clearly your argument that "others insulted me first in the poser forum so I am going to do the same with anyone here" is quite sad. Think about your attitude my young friend. You do yourself a disservice. I hope one day you turn your mind to creative endeavours. I now understand why you may not want content for Victoria the base model and the free program is enough.