Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

Razor42 posted Wed, 24 June 2015 at 6:04 AM

Okay DalekSurpreme, glad you got those forum issues worked out, the black text was rather hard to read.

I see you're back to yell at me some more, well welcome back :)

Rather verbose response if not a little to leggy, I hope you didn't sprain anything squeezing that one out.

I didn't insult you. You made an observatory argument, I made counter arguments. You didn't like my counter arguments so you ran the discussion down to a circular downward spiralling disputation. It's okay I don't mind it's pretty much the cycle around these parts. Seems hard for lots of folks to break that habit. You started referencing Hitler in your post I called you out on being hysterical. The context didn't appear to be alluding to a humorous remark to me.

Don't mistake confidence for arrogance, I'm confident with the points I have raised because I have followed them up and researched them. Frankly I'm not really sure why you are targeting me. I'm just stating points in regards to the subject at hand, Victoria 7. If you feel it's too expensive or not for you. Thats okay. You know what you want or need and also what you don't.

It's as simple as this, you think DAZ3D is predatory and actively engaged in monopolising the sector, I disagree and have raised arguments to prove my points. You no longer want to talk about the points or the discussion but it seems your content to go just on poking the bear.