Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 332 posts

mauk posted Thu, 25 June 2015 at 8:15 AM

Well this is my point of view.

Use Poser 2003 version 4 and by the time I reached a good Acquaintances of 'use of this, but with the coming of the figure I used Victoria 6 DSON to work with it in Poser Pro 2014 I bought these items for many years my figures (clothes, hair, etc.) I bought Reality 3:04 to get always render more realistic although this often gave me problems to remove the version of Poser 4 due to crash and waiting for the next release that Paul says be 10 times faster (and I hope also 10 times more reliable, and not leaking between the scene and render some objects like hair or the clothes) then about three weeks ago I discover that DAZ has the opportunity to let me use the render iray that I find very beautiful so I exhaust the new version 4.8 Iradium and I start to study the software.

Currently I made two test render, surely I have not set optimally even the interface of the program and its functions, but thanks to the help and tutorials slowly I'm trying to figure out how to master the software itself at least as I could with Poser .

I will learn the cloth dynamic and change over time as the materials with Poser but in return to all the study and the bad results will have a good free program that will allow me to work with all existing and figures that will come in much more quickly than with poser via DSON with render quality.

In conclusion are involved in the use of a new program would say excited by the start almost from scratch, and believes he can achieve great results, the only regret is that I want to find an easy and immediate way to convert from V4 or V6 all the clothes and hair I possess to V7.

Sorry for my bad english

Mac pro 4.1 2 xeon processor 32 gb ram Nvidia gtx 680 mac edition 2 gb ddr5