Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

tparo posted Thu, 25 June 2015 at 10:02 AM

But don't be surprised or expect sympathy when you are left behind. This is artwork, but this also a technology-based hobby and the tech is going to move forward whether you like it or not

Time to go on. This is true for DS and Poser.
That is the problem!!!.  No, it is not time for them to move on!  They and everything else needs to STOP moving on!  I hate how fast tech changes, I hate new technology, and have since being subjected to beepers.  I don't own, hate to use, and despise mobile phones, laptops, etc.  I hate how every year I get older, and more and more of the relics of my childhood, including loved ones, die!  Every year they get older and sicker!  I hate time, I hate the laws of physics regarding them, and I hate change!!  This should not exist, just like suffering should not exist!  I'm so sick of this, of all of this!!!

TIME SHOULD NOT GO ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the world and the rest of humankind is not going to stop for you. Perhaps you would rather live in an era of poor almost non existent medicine inequality etc etc.

If the advance of technology upsets you so much then it might well be better to get out now.