Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 332 posts

Khory_D posted Thu, 25 June 2015 at 12:56 PM

"DAZ going all out "professional" will shut out a lot of hobbyists who are just in it for the fun."

I never understand why statements like this spring forth. Has sales to professionals (yes there have always been sales to people who make an income from 3d) been "shutting out" the hobbyist when it happened before? No. Why on earth would DAZ "shut out" hobbyists? Why would 300 PA's stop producing for a known market that they need to survive? Why does adding potential end anything? Why do people go off the deep end any time the possibility arises of an expanded market? An increased POSSIBILITY of sales to people who use different programs in no way changes the dependence on the current customer base. That may be different in 5 years but it is very likely that the hobbyist sector will have seen some dynamic change as well.

"So, how do I create DETAILED sculpts with such few polygons without the HD tool?" I guess you do it the way every other person who is not a DAZ pa does it all over the CGI industry.

www.Calida3d.com
Daz studio and Poser content creators