Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Project E

vampchild opened this issue on Apr 08, 2014 · 337 posts

erogenesis posted Wed, 01 July 2015 at 12:14 AM

hey guys. yeah PE will undoubtedly have her own shape and rigging. The  whole V4 compatibility thing is still not 100% how that will work, but that is a priority for me. Just about all my content is V4. It would ideally be an FBM, UV maps, and animated joint centers (like what genesis does). The actual WM or zones would be different but with Poser (and perhaps DS) that is easily transferred. I doubt that the joint centers and the UV maps are a problem because like wandw said there are already many alternate versions that seemed to have been accepted. So the only problem would be the topology, I think. 

then again, I wish DAZ luck finding me here in the african bush lol

But these are the questions I'm now trying to address before I get started on the final development phase, which btw might be starting sooner than I thought. There seems to be a breakthrough with the JCM problem! whii

btw: nDelphi - my lights are dead simple, a lot of my renders just have one infinite light off to the side (as the sun). I think what you're looking for is materials and render settings. I can share my render settings but the materials is a bit of a long story. I'd have to make a tutorial for that, which I do have planned... after PE hehe

"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all."