Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Jul 4th coupon discount error

lwaves opened this issue on Jul 04, 2015 · 22 posts

Giana posted Mon, 06 July 2015 at 10:54 PM

actually, it must be noted that the coupon received at least in my email did in fact NOT state the little terms of what's excluded like it normally does, which i thought at the time pretty remarkable.  if a person was solely going off info from said email & not visiting the actual page onsite that had the same code, it was very misleading.  having been around long enough, and knowing sometimes things get 'hidden', because no terms were in the email [which sounded like the 40% really did apply to any & everything], i did come visit the actual page here at Rendo first just to be sure.

however, a person shouldn't have to come hunting for that kind of thing.  consistency is a critical key.

if anyone would like me to for forward the actual email i received from my mailbox and not the archived coupon page, let me know and i'll do so... the discounts really should be honoured as presented in the mailing as opposed to the archived page, as good customer service in a case like this should err in favour of the customer, imo...