Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis 3 released

Medzinatar opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 46 posts

kurmudgenou2k54 posted Wed, 08 July 2015 at 12:12 AM

I have been a poser user since 1998, I believe both programs poser and daz are great, but I always have found daz to be a little more difficult to operate. for instance poser is costly but you get all the basic utilities as walker designer, daz studio you have to purchase those items separately, which I thought is a horrible idea. if the software is free so should the basic  utilities just as poser should be, I like what daz studio alone produces and the products are great, but as far as user friendly capabilities are applied daz studio has to work on becoming more user friendly as poser is. I find using the lighting settings and walk design tutorials and camera settings to technical and difficult to use half the time in daz studio and not as flexible as the tools and parameters in poser are at least not as much, and therefore not alittle more effort in building up. in is one of the main stream reasons people still prefer to use poser interfaces. yes daz is a great company but they still have a lot more room for improvement ? as not only accessing users free software capabilities but free basic utility access just as poser offers such as walk designer and talk designer which is mimic in daz studio going for $ 34.97 or some odd bucks with a membership card. and last but not least a more user friendly setting working tools such as animate, lighting, camera etc should be easy to use such as poser, if daz studio can make these things happen with there software they can be even more successful in the future, that's where poser got there software capabilities right.