Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Genesis 3 released

Medzinatar opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 ยท 46 posts

LaurieA posted Wed, 08 July 2015 at 8:33 AM

Last time I checked PoserPro was about 500 bucks for the full version and DS was free. And you're complaining that DS doesn't have more in it? For free??! o.O

I've just learned how to use DS in the last month or two and there's nothing I've HAD to buy yet. Granted, I don't do animations, but seems a plugin that's less than the price of Poser would be sort of a bargain, since I don't have to add stuff to the program that I don't need (like animation stuff).

As for userfriendliness, I can think of few programs LESS user friendly than Poser. It's only because we took the time to learn to use it that we find it "user friendly" - which it is definitely not - and why DS seems like it's not, because we're just learning to use it.

Attacking tparo was uncalled for since he/she is just confused that you're complaining that something is crap before you - and admittedly so - have learned how to fully use it. I'm confused too. Learn to use it, THEN complain seems like the usual progression. And not everyone has the same first language as you. English might not be tparo's native language. Just thinking logically.

Laurie