Forum: Carrara

Subject: The Real Reason Carrara users Have trouble with Daz

tsarist opened this issue on Jul 06, 2015 · 45 posts

tsarist posted Sun, 12 July 2015 at 7:38 PM

Stonemason announced his dropping support for Poser a while back, so those posts (and there were a lot of them) were derailing his thread with requests, demands, and general whining about wanting poser support despite what was said and ask he address it yet again, which was a TOS violation and were removed. So it's probably not a good idea to go into his commercial threads asking for Poser support in the future, because that decision is final. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow after all the years of him making sets with poser support, but it has been something he's wanted to do for a while. So if you want to use his sets you can either use the obj import or the duf.

I don't consider people asking for Poser support or whatever "whining." I used to own a boutique and if a customer came in asking for something we no longer carried, I didn't accuse them of whining and throw them out of the store.

As I said earlier, I don't go over there that often anymore (for a number of good reasons) and I don't read every post and most certainly didn't see any posts where Stonemason said "Fu@k off" to Poser users. 

So please forgive me that I don't camp out over in the forums and read every single post that everyone makes.

Don't worry, I won't go over to his threads and ask for a bloody thing.

Nor will I go over to his shop and spend a penny of my "TOS violating money."