Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are you still using V4?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 29, 2015 · 761 posts

hornet3d posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 5:55 AM

David Wrote:
"Mine don't come to a point, neither does my other half's."

Out of curiosity, does your other half know you make those naked tattooed babes?
I can't understand why anyone with another half would even bother with stuff like DS or Poser (unless it was for cars and spaceships etc).

If I had a partner, I'm pretty damn sure I'd be busy posing her how I want her, not a Vickie :-D

Strange comment but I guess it is only strange as it is an alien concept to me.   My wife often helps me with my renders and most years I either have a calendar or photobook made just to chart the progress of my are.  My wife is always involved in the creation of any printed material. Unlike the usual claim, my wife does understand me and is interested and supportive of my art.  I have been doing Poser for over ten years and next month we will have been married for thirty five years.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.