Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 · 554 posts

Kalypso posted Tue, 14 July 2015 at 5:49 AM Online Now! Site Admin

I don't think Rena or Laurie were bashing.   It's still early enough for SM to consider users' opinions who have been around 15 years or so like myself and others.   I was hugely disappointed that GPU rendering will not be supported.   I mean, really?   So many FREE renderers have implemented it and Poser will still be left behind.   Our frustration is a result of our loyalty to this software that we have supported through the years not a desire to bash.  However, there comes a time when, as a paying customer, loyalty that is unrewarded will fade.   Unfortunately, if enough Poser users haven't jumped ship to DS already I'm afraid the new Poser version will lead them to do so.

As for the renders, well when you want to draw attention to the latest and greatest that you expect people to pay for you make sure you promote it in the best possible way.   Sorry but the above renders look like rush jobs.   I'd rather have waited another month and see something that would blow my socks off than get this sample that just makes me look at the DS renders even more longingly :(