Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 · 554 posts

wolf359 posted Tue, 14 July 2015 at 9:07 AM

"But unless they have a great new figure with 30-40 new skins and an array of male and female clothing, or they support G3, then who is the product being marketed at? Roxie, Antonia, and V4 users only? Even if Poser Pro were free, what would be the point in that instance?"

Quoted for Agreement^

Hmm... In a recent thread it seems I accurately predicted that the major new feature of the next version of poser would be a PBR of some sort.

I suppose that is good news for existing poser users.

I am curious as to why you are sticking with posers Math intensive, unintuitive nodes system when the one blender has ( for example) is quite elegantly implemented.

I am not sure an internal Bridge to Cycles ,(in a likely PAID upgrade) is much of an incentive for people if they are stuck with "Rex& Roxie 2" as their native figures though.

A casual browse of the surviving forum threads here should indicate to anyone that improved figures are what the majority of users are demanding or Direct support for the genesis figures.

People truly desiring an alternative to firefly (both free& paid) have already availed themselves to the many PBR options that are currently in existence.

My website

YouTube Channel