Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 ยท 554 posts

LaurieA posted Tue, 14 July 2015 at 10:26 AM

I was NOT bashing at all. As for the renders...bah, Nerd was in a hurry and not really taking his time, so they really had no bearing on my above post. It was what he SAID that had everything to do with my post. And I don't think it's bashing if I let the powers that be know that what they do hinges on my buying their software or not. Maybe they might understand how important it is to knock the socks off the customer. I want that to happen, I really do. Poser is at the very least stable on my machines, whereas DS is an unstable mess. I just want them to wow me now that I've seen DS. I don't think it's too much to ask that GPU rendering be enabled when others have managed to do it, and if they can't manage it, to put the development budget somewhere else. I PAY for this software. I've invested heavily in it's content over the years. I have a right to let them know what I think they need to accomplish. What others think and whether SM decides to listen is up to them. LOL. Mileage may vary ;). I've never pulled any punches with SM - been telling them for years their figures are less than good. I'm not about to start now. There's loyalty, which I have been for 16 years plus, and then there's a point when one doesn't care nearly as much and loyalty kinda goes out the window. I'm getting there.

It's sorta like a best friend relationship...you stick by them, no matter what, even if ya fight once in a while. But if sooner or later all they do is disappoint you, then it's time to move on, even if you don't WANT to.

Laurie