Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 · 554 posts

pumeco posted Wed, 15 July 2015 at 5:58 PM

Baggins Wrote:
"The stupid arguments about stupid stuff do dissuade me though. Sometimes I take a break, and then Pumeco wonders if I'm off doing something useful and brilliant. Well - yes - I'm making money."

I'm not even sure where that comment came from, what did I say in here that was stupid?

If you think I have something against you being obsessive about detail and things working right, you could not be more wrong if you tried, that's something I totally admire you for, and obviously a lot more than you think.  It's the lack of such pride in what one does that is responsible for a lot of the flakey crap we have to put-up with these days.  You are an exception to the rule, but sadly, far too rare an exception.

And as for you earning money, I'm pleased you do, you deserve it because you're quality obsessed.

I don't get where that comment came from, unless it's got something to do with that comment I made ages ago where I said I'm not interested in ritches.  Baggins, I can live in an 8x4 shed in the middle of a forest and I'd be happy for the rest of my life as long as that shed and that forest is mine.  Fancy cars and big houses are nice, but I'm not interested in that.  It doesn't mean I have an issue with anyone who does though, I mean blimey, if I did, then that would mean I'd have an issue with almost everyone in the civilised world :-D

Sorry, but I just don't understand where that comment came from, it must be a misunderstanding!
I'd be doing the same as you do if I had your skills - so more power to you.