Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 ยท 554 posts

EldritchCellar posted Thu, 16 July 2015 at 11:34 AM

"well, in this case it took me some minutes to set up the shader. rendering was quick then, though :D

Usually, in my images I spend a good deal of time in optimizing the materials. It is amazing what you can get out of simple textures once you know what you're doing."

Oh yeah, totally agree. On the subject of physically based renders, ones other than Poser's (since you posted octane renders) yeah I got some of them too. Even built all of my own content, models, textures for them (which I subsequently sold at a gallery). There's some artifacts from web compression and sizing down and it took about a second to render them and they were hastily set up but you'll get the idea. Can't remember which renderer I used though, an artist friend I was doing a show with just handed it to me. As I recall it was digital. Nice thing about these models/renders (the line blurs) they're dishwasher safe and they'll last for thousands of years. :D

file_e00da03b685a0dd18fb6a08af0923de0.jp

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG