Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Your favorite "anthro'" figures

Redfern opened this issue on Jul 21, 2015 ยท 45 posts

false1 posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 11:40 AM

Yeah, this is a great topic. Every time I think of anthro I think of Omaha. That was in '81? Nearly 35 years ago? Hard to believe.

Can't express how much I appreciate the work Capsces did with the gen 3 and 4 figures. Not just anthro but humans and toons as well. They brought an artistry and completeness to their work that we'll probably never see again. To bad Capsces seems to only do poses now. I'm surprised the kind of figures you mention aren't used more. I think toon and anthro images could resonate far beyond the Poser/Daz realism obsessed community. Traditional illustrators do these kind of images all the time.

I've used the anthro morphs done for Melody and Micah as well as Peaches and Pickles Fuzzies. Both sets are excellent and it depends on how real I want the characters to be. A great value as you can populate a whole world to look cohesive.

Here is my take on Brer Rabbit for a series I hope to return to. It's called Braggadocio and shows Brer Rabbit pontificating on his exploits to Brer Mouse. I really, really wish I could get those feet/paws for him that you used. They're not available anymore are they?

file_eb160de1de89d9058fcb0b968dbbbd68.jp

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website