Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are you still using V4?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 29, 2015 · 761 posts

bopperthijs posted Wed, 22 July 2015 at 6:35 PM

-Speaking about DAZ_studio: The only reason I use DS is because of the aniblocks made for V4, I can easily setup an animation with them and export that as an Pz2 file in poser. In poser I can make a clothroom simulation with a selfmade cloth using  the Pz2 file. For those who are not familair with aniblocks, it is something like walkdesigner, but much more extensive. And AFAIK is doesn't work for any genesis figure because they are otherwise rigged. Nowadays I barely use any conforming clothes because I'm addicted to dynamic clothes. The only exception I make is for boots and shoes and that are just the kind of "clothes" that are giving issues with DS autofit or any other cloth converter. I have dozens of shoes and hundreds, maybe thousands of poses for V4. They are completely useless for any genesis or poser figure. I had Philc's puppetmaster to convert poses between figures but that doesn't seem to work anymore since Poser8. ( it didn't support genesis* anyhow)

Just lets face it : V4 is the VHF for Poser and DAZstudio, there is so much content for her and new content still being made that users will think twice before they switch to another figure.

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?