Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 · 554 posts

Male_M3dia posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 7:03 PM

I found a thread started in the Poser forum bragging on V7 (she is indeed a superb figure), to which Vilters posted.  The thread was eventually moved to the D/S forum.  I didn't see anything other than that.  However, if I missed something, and some Poser user(s) posted to a thread started in a D/S forum, disparaging V7, D/S, or D/S users, I apologize for my fellow Poser user's behavior.  I do not condone disrupting a celebration of accomplishment, whether it be the release of V7, or introduction of iRay to D/S, or the introduction of Cycles to Poser.  These are all good things.

There were other threads in that forum that had other poser forum members participation as well as some members increasing posting in the DAZ3D forums as well. But I don't think the forum thread had anything to do with celebrating anything, more of the frustration that some users are having with their current figure needs. But I do agree that people need to wait until the final product is released and see how things are set up before saying anything that may be incorrect or misleading.