Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 · 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Tue, 28 July 2015 at 7:53 PM

@wimvdb : Your idea of bug list is excellent.
I could start writing a TODO list.
every person who wants to add an action, could take the entire list and copy it to the message. This person can add to the list by starting the bug info by TODO, but above all keep the list until all the bugs are fixed.
And personally, I take the list in the following message by putting TODO for bugs corrected.
what do you think about that.

@Biscuits : Looking at the program, I realized that some tests were poorly positioned and did not do their job. I made a lot of changes fairly quickly, perhaps too much.

**@****bopperthijs and @**Biscuits and @everyone : In the documentation, I spoke of this file error problem, but it was for me a little problem. I realize that you all have import problems. Could you tell me if you have every time a UTC-8 decoding problem? I will work on this problem. Looking on the Internet, some did not hesitate to use the word "puzzle". It can happen that communication between Poser and VWD is a little slow. I set a time-out to 15 seconds to read the OBJ file. This delay may not be enough. if you regularly import OBJ files with this error because of this delay, I will increase it.

**@ Carrara users : I started looking at ways to export a MDD file. I think this should not be a worry.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube