Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 · 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Thu, 30 July 2015 at 8:38 PM

@Biscuits :

**"**After an acces denied error, you can't reach the hair parameters and after you generated the springs one can't reach the hair parameters.".What kind of "access denied" have you had, did you more precision?
Hair dynamic parameters are set before attaching them to the head of the character. Changing springs of hair, or clothes, once generated, modifies a large number of tables generating problems not so easy to correct. This may be a TODO function.
My approach to the simulation was to test, quite to redo the introduction of simulation parameters, until a perfect simulation. At this time, this simulation is recorded and will be automatically reused thereafter.

"If you want to save your poser scene when you've been working with vwd, the save location always reverts to the exchange folder." For me the "EXCHANGE" directory is a work directory, nothing else. You are right, currently, the POSER final  scene is still in that directory. We must therefore copy the .PZ3 file with all its .DYN files in another directory to save it. This is certainly not the right method. In this view, it lacks a way to copy and rename the POSER files once simulated file. One can envisage a button named "Register POSER scene in...."
When doing simulation combos (clothes + hair), this is the last POSER file witch is to be saved.

"Also a go to exchange folder button and open the folder would be handy." Excuse me, I do not understand what you want. Do you want that I open an Explorer to see the directory contents?

Have you been able to make animations that suit you despite the problems encountered.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube