Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Sydney and Jessi

Dasilva opened this issue on Aug 01, 2015 · 44 posts

ssgbryan posted Sun, 09 August 2015 at 12:28 AM

MistyLaraPrincess, I am sure SM could easily make an rte plug-in work directly in Poser.  The issue becomes, will the time necessary to build it and test it sell enough copies to justify the time put into it.  Personally, I doubt it - It would take more than 1-click to use, and too many Poser users are aggressively uninterested in learning a new feature.  It is what it is.  The Java-RTE program is about as simple as it can get - it only takes 3 clicks to encode or decode something - how much easier do you think it could be made?  If it was a plug-in, you would still have to make just as many clicks.

Anyway, back to G2 females, here is one of the G2 females that some don't actually think is a G2 female - Miki 2.

This is Lt (JG) Izumi Sato - Helmsman of the Von der Tann.  (The Talula figure above is probably going to join LtCdr Beauxderaunt on the Tiger.

file_1ff8a7b5dc7a7d1f0ed65aaa29c04b1e.pnUniform for all of my figures is the V4 Courageous outfit run through Wardrobe Wizard.  At some point, I'll run it through the fitting room