Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Tue, 11 August 2015 at 7:27 PM

@0oseven : Do not worry, you did not miss anything.
In fact, the demo version does not save the simulation. In the final version, an animation of a dynamic object can be used as a collision object for the next simulation. It is necessary to wait for this release to succeed to chain simulations to obtain a complete animation.

I understand the problem you raise. However, you must understand that, for me, it is also a priority issue. I want to first have a product that works perfectly in Poser to validate the concept of the simulator. I think then generate, in the same environment, an exportation in several file formats so that the simulations are available in different software. And only then, I would start looking at how to integrate the simulator in different software. I understand that users of Carrara are interested in having this plugin or script in their environment and I can promise you to look first on the integration of the simulator in Carrara.
Let me ask you a question:
Do you know if the scripting functions are identical in Daz Studio and in Carrara? Looks like the pages dealing the scripts methods are the same.

**@****estherau : I think we should separate the Poser morphs and the simulator. I think that VWD is flexible enough to adapt to the morphs during simulation or follow a deformation of the body being animated. I think, for cons, it is not the responsibility of the simulator to create morphs. I intend to work on a flexible deformation of the skin. This is a tool I will begin to study, I hope, at the end of the year. Even so, the program will adapt itself to the morphs of Poser at the beginning and during the animation.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube