Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Roxie auditions for the part of Natasha Romanoff

rokket opened this issue on Aug 10, 2015 ยท 82 posts

-Timberwolf- posted Thu, 13 August 2015 at 1:16 PM

allright:

I have to tell you, that I feel a bit sorry about, that nobody seems to notice your work. You did a great job, and I known as a Roxie supporter apreciate, what you've created. It's a pitty, that Roxie isn't much supported in the comunity anyway, allthough I've noticed that her popularity has yet increased a bit.

I can only speak for myself: It's not you. It's just your timing, that is not that well chosen. DAZStudio is out with IRAY and G3Females, so I think lot's of people are (like I do) distracted from Poser by checking out DS and the new girls. (g)

About Roxie, I'm done with her. I've tried to get the best out of her, that I can do. But does anybody care? I don't know. I cannot complain about the download statistics of my SexyRoxy freebie, but I've never seen any renders using her. I've hardley seen any renders using Roxie at all. -Except in forum posts

There are hardley any Roxie Characters available, and beside my SexyRoxy I know of only one other Roxie Character, that realy make look Roxie different. Any other character look pretty much like the stock Roxie, so hardley a variation.

So keep in mind, realy great work. And to make a "black widow" suit is really a cool idea. Thanks for posting. :)