Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 11 Sneak Peek

nerd opened this issue on Jul 13, 2015 · 554 posts

722 posted Mon, 17 August 2015 at 1:14 AM

This thread is supposed to be about the new render engine in Poser 11. Please keep it on topic and stop derailing into all these other aspects that have not been brought up by Smith-Micro yet, as it just creates a breeding ground for more arguing and hostility.

There is nothing to discuss. Nerd3d vanished, leaving the poor Teyon to not-respond (since he appears not to have been cleared to state even if he is alive or dead) and bagginsbill confirmed that at least currently only the previous FireFly nodes are avalable (therefore critically crippling what you can do with the renderer). Since it is August, people are on vacation so, even in the most optimistic hypothesis, nothing can come before early September.

I'm alive. I have a bit more duties than just posting renders, I'm afraid. :D I will be doing some more this week. For now, here's one I've posted everywhere else weeks ago  but not here...mostly because I just thought it'd be lost in the shuffle. It's a morph I did for Rex last year. The skin texture is my own skin map mixed with Rex's in Photoshop.  Please forgive the eyes...I didn't know how to make a cornea material at the time of the render. Also keep in mind, I'm not much of a texture artist but people wanted to see a Poser character rendered. Here ya go. file_9872ed9fc22fc182d371c3e9ed316094.jp-T

Look amazing