Forum: Community Center

Subject: Gallery Images

hopeandlove opened this issue on Aug 17, 2015 ยท 283 posts

RodS posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 9:41 AM Online Now!

I'll be in a holding pattern for a while, but I do not hold out much hope. Yes it was a big change, but was it necessary?? Rendo does this on an average of every 18 months to 2 years. And every time it takes 6 - 8 months to fix all the bugs. I'm sure the admins are reading the forums, but I have little faith that this site will ever be what it was.

Someone made the comment that we go to the marketplace and buy high quality products, then spend hours creating high quality images. Then Renderosity rewards us for being dedicated customers and members by slapping us in the face with the new ridiculous gallery image size restriction?? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to put all that work into something just to have it crammed into a cellphone style format at 1200 X 1600. It's a slap in the face, and I'm tired of turning the other cheek.

I'll give it a couple weeks to see what happens. But if they don't restore the previous gallery image size, I'll not be posting anything here again. And I'll NOT be spending another dime in the marketplace.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage