Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: It takes 45 seconds ...

bagginsbill opened this issue on Aug 18, 2015 ยท 60 posts

mackis3D posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 11:15 AM

Image1.jpg

I really hate the fat three lines above this web page (as highlighted in the screen shot). I understand the importance of the upper one. But the symbols at the right corner waste too much space (like that nonsense new Adobe Acrobat Reader), The middle line is a total waste of space with just four buttons. And did anyone ever used the button 'Mark All Read'. I mean I get it that it is supposed for people with memory issues. But they probably forget to use it - so what's the point? Third line: five buttons at the left - nothing else. This is a showcase of the web designer's vanity and reduces display of the comments of the forum users. On my 1280x1024 display monitor (125% font size) I get just the first comment...

Oh and the line at the bottom: really why do we have to get these Facebook, Twitter etc. buttons EVERYWHERE? We know how to find Rendo elsewhere. We're here because we don't want to be at Facebook and co. right now. Get rid of these space wasting graphic display of obesity or do it much much smaller!
PLEASE.