Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: It takes 45 seconds ...

bagginsbill opened this issue on Aug 18, 2015 ยท 60 posts

hornet3d posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 1:57 PM

obm890

Quote - "Well, I was an old time member, joined in 2003, but with this latest downward lurch, I'm done. As of a few hours ago I'm no longer a vendor here and probably won't stick around much as a visitor. Enough is enough."

OH, I do hope this starts a trend. I have money to spend but I have gone from being pleased to spending it here to hating spending anything. I have stayed this long because there are vendors here that I have been buying from for ages. If they go I have no reason to stay here and will happily follow.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.