Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 2:31 PM

Since two days, I can not access to my Renderosity account. My phone tells me that my account was hacked. There are times when human nature annoys me.
I fail to have response from Renderosity about the VWDClothAndHair sales conditions. I will insist again.

@0oseven : Do not say your video is not good, it is excellent. What disappoints you is that you can not position the camera as you would like and that the textures are not applied to the hair. Repeat the same video with the transparency of hair and beautiful lighting, and everyone will be admirative with this new video, you can believe me. I am aware that my documentation is not perfect, I want to take time to better explain the various settings; not just list them and tell how they work. I promise that this is the first action I undertake after the first full version.

The final version appears to work well. I would still do some tests before to start the distribution.
I can promise you it will be before the end of the month. If, of course, Renderosity answers me.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube