Forum: Community Center

Subject: Gallery Images

hopeandlove opened this issue on Aug 17, 2015 ยท 283 posts

RodS posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 5:28 PM Online Now!

@4220357
Hope: The problem (at least from my - and many others') standpoint is not the concern over existing images being lost. I would hope all of us have the originals backed up - I know I do. What really amazes and discourages us is the completely UNREASONABLE image size limitation of 1200 X 1500 pixels. That is just ludicrous. Rendo has the best marketplace of all the CG sites on the web, IMHO. But why do I want to purchase one of Dreamland Model's amazing - and huge - sets for 25.00, spend 2 weeks making everything in the artwork the best it can be, then crush it down to a size where you can barely see the details??? Stop and think about it - how would YOU feel??? We are ARTISTS on this site! We want to create something beautiful and have it SEEN! Without using a magnifying glass. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???? What Rendo has done is given its membership (and CUSTOMERS) a huge slap in the face. And I for one, am tired of turning the other cheek.

The image size used to be 4000 X 4000 maximum. If Rendo still gives a half a damn about this community, please please, please reinstate the image size.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage