Forum: Community Center

Subject: On a positive note

Boni opened this issue on Aug 18, 2015 ยท 25 posts

creativeguy59 posted Wed, 19 August 2015 at 8:00 PM

I work in software and have for 14+ years. I showed this site to our UI team. Keeping in mind we do a web portal that has far more users than this one does on a daily basis. They were horrified ... this design is not clean... this design is not sleeker. This design is backwards step. :)

I am glad they are working on the issues but they also have ignored the feedback of beta testers gave completely about the very same things we're complaining about... (those pesky beta testers talk you know).... In the end not seeing how there is a positive takeaway when Rendo is totally ignoring what is being said about the site. They are totally not responding to peoples questions or concerns... the rah rah rah cheerleading aside (keep in mind I think you mean well and your in a tough position)... really doesn't really offset the fact as some have said (well many someones) ... this is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd and the changes are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd on many fronts.... not just the site design, limitations, uselessness of Prime, etc... Sometimes you need to bite the bullet and fess up that you folks made mistakes. How your going to address them beyond ignoring them. You can't put your hands to your ears (well eyes) and go nanhahhahh nahaahhhh nahhhhh I can't hear you/see you in this sort of business :)