Forum: Community Center

Subject: Bag of Hammers

Fringewood opened this issue on Aug 18, 2015 ยท 24 posts

cosmo71 posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 2:36 AM

@4220702

I do not understand why you all trample on DS and DS users. I am a DS user and I think we all are sitting in the same boat now. It does not matter if you use Poser or if you Use DS, the new site and the new gallery is a unreasonable demand to all of us.

I am also not lucky about the issue that DS new generation figures like Genesis, G2F and G2M and now G3F take over the market but that is an other issue and not renderositiys this is a vendor issue.

Though I am a DS user I still use a V4.2 based figure and M4 and not these new figures (don`t like them). And that is/was one reason why I spend more mone here at Renderosity for clothing and hair and stuff than at the DS markert place until now. Since Renderosity decided to kick us customers and artists in the ass I am not sure if I will spend much more money here and uploading new images to the "great and fantastic new" gallery is no option for me. I will NOT upload new images here. I now started a gallery at DS, never had one there even I use DS since I have started 3D rendering.

But I have to say, the gallery at DS is lightyears better than what we now have here at Renderosity.