Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: It takes 45 seconds ...

bagginsbill opened this issue on Aug 18, 2015 ยท 60 posts

shvrdavid posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 9:12 AM

I don't really think that it needs to be rolled back to a previous version, and I doubt they have backups of it anyway.
I seem to recall someone mentioning that they didn't, but I am not 100% sure about that.

What would be really nice, is to just make one version work and stick to it. Constantly replacing one broken version for another is beyond odd.
From what I have seen of the new site so far, it could be made to work even thou I do not like how some of it is set up.
But; based on prior events I am not very optimistic about it. History has a tendency to repeat itself, and this upgrade is no different in many ways.
They say you should give the benefit of doubt, but as it stands now there is more doubt than benefit.

Who knows, maybe I will be surprised once it is done. But I think it should have been further along than this before going live if you ask me.

Running off people that have been here for years continues to happen, but I really wonder if that matters anymore.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->